Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bella is good!

Anyone who knows and loves all things stamping has likely heard of the "Stampin Bella's"  They are SUCH a cute little line of stamps featuring "Bella" and her "Fella" in a variety of hobbies and activities...  WELL, I have begun a Bella collection and decided to marry Bella to some CTMH paper.  Here's the end result:

I stamped the Bella image - called "Spa Bella" - once on the White Daisy CS, and once onto the purple printed B&T from the retired "Paper Garden" pack.  Using microtip scissors, I cut out the towel, robe, and slippers from the Bella on the B&T, then ran them through the Xyron to make stickers.  Finally, I placed the now printed Bella image over top of the plain stamped image.  NOT the easiest way of coloring in an image, but I really wanted her to have a floral robe, etc.  :-)  The striped paper is also from the "Paper Garden" pack, and the CS are petal (with edges sanded) and blush.  All in all, a simple card, but you HAVE TO HAVE the microtip scissors to cut out the itsy-bitsy pieces like the towel and slippers!

Now...  She looks happy with her drink, so I think I'll take up her suggestion  :-)  Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment