Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Scripture Swap!

This time, the swap featured the "Veranda" paper pack...  BUT, I decided to make my own paper, keeping with the Veranda colors.

The left side of the page is done using a "sueding" technique of sponging the Creme Brulee ink onto the Creme Brulee CS (I used a piece of paper along the side to mask of the solid line.).  Then, using the "Damask Tiles" stamp set, I stamped four identical tiles onto each of the remaining corners of the un-sueded portion of the page.  I used a smaller tile and stamped it onto Juniper CS four times, then used a punch to get the squares.  One of the four squares was then cut in half diagonally in order to make the photo corners.  The other three squares (and the verse) were all mounted onto Cocoa CS.  The verse is printed on my computer, using the RGB codes to help it to match with my layout. 

Hope that you like it!  I know that I enjoyed the results of the swap - it is SOOO nice to see ideas from other scrappers!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment