Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am returning, from A LOT of things :-)

Just wanted to drop a quick post and let anyone who might still be out there know that I am, indeed, still alive.  This past year has been a doozy for me with relearning how to balance everything in my life.  Those of you who know me personally know the details, & the rest of you just need to know that I'm not one to advertise  :-)  Just suffice to say that life had gotten so FAR out of balance that I had felt like I was drowning.  I now have my life preserver securely in place & am enjoying the new ride of life.  This isn't to say that everything is enjoyable or easy, just that I feel sooo much more capable of taking care of what needs to be done.
This also means that I haven't been in my scrap cave a whole lot this past year.  As a matter of fact, one of the joys that I'm looking forward to is redoing a room in my house to create a new workshop / creative cave space - when it's all done my space will be a HEAVENLY 14x18 foot space!!  First job is to refloor my first floor back room - then I can start on the basement creative space.  It'll be busy, but I'll take pictures & post those.  Once all of that mess is finished, THEN I can get back to my love of papercrafting & will start posting for that again.  It's been over a year already, so I don't think anyone will mind the continued crafty hiatus!!  I'll get the home improvement pics posted, though.  It'll be fun  :-)
Hope that everyone is enjoying good weather, wonderful friends, and delicious food!!  Thank-you to all of our veterans for all that you have done so that we can all have the blessings that we do in our lives.  May you never be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment